Sun and youth are directly related.
Premature aging of the skin is a very common phenomenon today. There are many factors. Among them:
Systematic lack of sleep.
- Photoaging (premature aging caused by damage from UV rays) has always been there, now it is just more talked about. Under the influence of UV radiation, collagen and elastin are destroyed - proteins that provide the "frame" of the skin. If the skin does not have a building material – protein – it is depleted.
The specialists explain: the ozone layer, which restrains UV rays, becomes thinner, and therefore the manifestation of photoaging becomes more frequent. Including in our not the sunniest country. Our ultraviolet index is low, but it is there. For example, today the degree of UV radiation is 2. The maximum figure is 11.
- According to the latest WHO data, you need to protect yourself from the sun all year round. Even in winter, because the snow reflects the sun's rays. Because of this, the harmful effect of UV rays on the skin increases. Moreover, it is desirable to protect yourself from both types / spectra of ultraviolet radiation - both from A and from B-rays. On the cream, such protection is prescribed as UVA and UVB.
Rays of the A spectrum do not give tan and redness, but they can cause allergic reactions and damage internal organs. That's why protection is needed anyway.
All skin types require UV protection.
-The degree of protection in cosmetics is desirable to choose depending on the condition, phototype of the skin (the degree of sensitivity to UV) and the lifestyle of a person. If it's a young mom who spends a lot of time outside, then one question. If we are talking about an office worker, this is different.
There are 6 phototypes of skin. There are people with very light, almost white skin and red/blonde hair. Their skin suffers the most in the sun. The second type is the so-called European. Gray-green eyes, hair from blonde to chestnut. People are also very vulnerable to the sun. The third type is Central European. The skin is darker and less exposed to stress from the sun. Type four-Beige or olive, burns minimally, tans moderately and easily. Type five-Moderately brown, rarely burns, tans profusely. Type six -Dark brown or black, never burns, tans profusely.
- We will repeat, any skin needs protection from ultraviolet radiation. The scheme can be as follows: first, the main care (moisturizer), then a product with SPF or a foundation with an SPF factor. You can fix makeup with mineral powder.
At the same time, SPF filters are not summarizing. Therefore, one product with UV protection in urban life is enough.
About the area around the eyes and the sun.
Special care, including sun protection, requires delicate skin around the eyes. Due to anatomical features, it is devoid of subcutaneous fat and sebaceous glands, thinner and drier.
That is why first this area of the face needs moisturizing, proper application of serums / creams and sun protection. Finding products for the area around the eyes with an SPF factor is difficult, but it is possible. For individual selection, it is better to contact your cosmetologist.
– Another factor of protection is properly selected sunglasses. So, the category of the filter is prescribed on the arch (the degree of protection against UV rays). Zero (0) - light transmission from 80 to 100%. Glasses can be used indoors or in cloudy weather. 1 — throughput of about 43-80%. The accessory is suitable for cloudy/cloudy weather. 2 — throughput 18-43%. Glasses will be interesting for everyday wear in the city. Preferably in conditions of moderate intensity of solar radiation. 3 — throughput 8-18%. Suitable for the beach. 4 – Maximum sun protection for use in the mountains.
· Use one product with SPF protection in your care cosmetics, for example, a moisturizer.
· Ignore the tanning bed. Concentrated beams of rays of the spectrum lead at least to early aging of the skin, as a maximum - to oncological diseases.
· Wear wide-brimmed hats or headscarves. It's mechanical sun protection.
· Choose the right sunglasses depending on the purpose of sun exposure.
· Do not leave cosmetics (in particular, creams) with an SPF filter from the previous season. It has the property of oxidizing.
· Change creams in summer and winter (in summer the SPF factor should be higher, in winter - lower).