How skin ages?
Young skin is primarily skin in tone. When the tone decreases, signs of aging appear tiny wrinkles, dry skin, a change in the oval of the face. The basis of elastic, young and toned skin is two substances, elastin, and collagen.
With age, the amount of these substances in the skin decreases, so you need to maintain their necessary level to preserve youth, natural beauty, and skin tone for a long time.
Thinning of elastin and collagen fibers occurs for several reasons, for example, "thanks" to active facial expressions: we smile and wince hundreds of times a day. An important role is played by exposure to ultraviolet radiation, smoking, alcohol, and many other external factors.
In addition, like all substances, elastin and collagen are proteins for the full construction of which the body needs amino acids. Their lack affects the condition of the skin, as well as hair (split ends) and nails (flak and break).
To maintain the level of amino acids necessary for the normal production of elastin and collagen fibers, a balanced diet will help. What products are necessary in the diet to preserve beauty and youth?
What you should eat to prolong the youthfulness of the skin .
To maintain the right amount of elastin and collagen in the skin, you need to get at least substances and trace elements such as protein, vitamin C, iron, copper, and zinc in the required amount.
1. To provide the body with iron, you need to eat lean red meat, tongue, liver.
2. The lack of copper in the body can be compensated by including in the diet various cereals and legumes, nuts, eggs, and offal - the liver and kidneys of mammals.
3. Protein in large quantities is found in meat and seafood.
4. To maintain the level of vitamin C, you need to eat citrus fruits, kiwi and various berries, especially black currants.
5. It is more difficult to find zinc in food, it is found mainly in wheatgrass and brewer's yeast.
6. Since all vitamins and trace elements in the body are interrelated, the use of some affects the digestibility of others, so the golden rule of nutrition for health and beauty sounds like this:
Food should be varied. This means eating different types of meat and fish, dairy products, cereals, vegetables, fruits, nuts and greens. The wider the food group, the more diverse nutrients the body will receive, the better you will look. Try to start with simple rules.
· Dress salads with high quality oils: olive, linseed, nut and grape seed oil. The fats entering the body allow the skin to retain moisture, and moisturized skin is less prone to the formation of wrinkles.
· Treat yourself to seafood - sea and river fish, shrimps, squid, octopus and other representatives of the underwater world. Their protein is easily digested and allows you to restore cells.
· Include in the diet a large number of vegetables and fruits: carrots, apples, pears, strawberries, citrus fruits, kiwi, all kinds of colorful vegetables, all kinds of cabbage and string beans - you can list plant sources of vitamins for a long time. The main thing is not to limit yourself to two or three types of products, there should be at least fifteen names.
Care must be complex.
Of course, one meal can not keep the skin young and fresh. Physical activity and walks instead of TV and computer is one of the conditions for beautiful and fresh skin. Oxygen gives life to cells and creates a healthy glow.
Deep healthy sleep of at least eight hours a day is vital. Any violations of the regime primarily affect the complexion, and enough sleep supports the natural strength of the body and allows you to care for the skin with minimal effort.
But the main condition for beauty and youth is a special care for the skin of the face and neck. On the side of female natural beauty is natural cosmetics .Some of them we offer at our online store.